Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Springtime hello

Over at Lasting memories Challenge Blog the design team has a real camaraderie. A few members were needing some cheering up so we decided to send a team member a card to brighten their day. Each design member chose the person above them in our team database and started to create.

Here is the card I created for my team member Haven....

I used a Docerela Creations stamp for the sentiment. I embossed the green card stock using a Sizzix folder from the Dots and Flowers set. I layered it on top of yellow floral paper from the Whimsy Stack by DCWV.
I then created the flower. I used mint color bakers twine from Martha Stewart and coiled it on a circular cutout and a pink glittered brad for the center. The flower petals are created from crinkle ribbon I purchased from 3GirlJam. (I believe it was in the Valentines Day bundle). I again used the mint colored bakers twing for the stem. I hope you like my card.


6 comments:

  1. Super pretty and simple.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jennasa!!! Love how you used the Crinkle ribbon to create the flower. Great job

    tfs Catarin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love how you made the flower from the crinkle ribbon. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how creative is this!!! I LOVE how you coiled the twine!!!

    I'm actually posting my cards today that I have received :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the twine for the center of the flower. It really helps give the flower focus:)

    ReplyDelete