Sunday, March 25, 2012

LMCB #81 How do you layer up?

This week at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog we want you to show us your layered ideas. What do you love to layer up on your layouts? Paper, flowers, embellishments???
As usual there is a sketch but it is not mandatory for the challenge. What is mandatory is that you tell us what you like to layer up in your post and you link up here.

Here is my project for this week. Although I love embellishments, I tend not to use too many. What I really like on my layouts are layers of papers and lots pictures layered on paper. Here is a two page layout I scrapped a week or maybe two ago when I found the ticket to A Day Out with Thomas.



4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!!!! This is awesome!! I love layering my photo's as well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Train paper is perfect for this layout. I love the great colors and all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layout and the paper is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cute layout and love the banner on this.

    ReplyDelete