Thursday, May 16, 2013

Up for the Challenge

Since this is National Scrapbooking Month I tried to do a layout every day. But then my job kept interfering with the time I got home at night so I am a week or so behind. Here is the 8th layout I created this month but the first I am posting.

I was inspired by the challenge at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog, "inspired by a TV show". So I looked through my photos of 2012 to see if any of them reminded me of a TV show and here is what I came up with.



This has been entered in the following challenge

7 comments:

  1. So cute Jennasa! Frustrating when work interferes with scrappin'. :) Glad to see you here!! Thanks for joining Lasting Memories this week!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How COOL! So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, so sweet. I love your title! Brings back childhood memories for sure. A LO a day for a month, thats awesome and good luck, i'll be cheering you on all the way! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    ClaireR, LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on layout #8. So bright and cheerful. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how bright this is. Suits Sesame Street perfectly! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sesame Place! Great job on getting so many photos on one page. Thanks for playing along with LM. Monica- LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! How fun is this and the pics are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories, it's so nice to see you! Good luck with those pages. I'm lucky to get 5 done per month!

    ReplyDelete